Happy Friday! Today I’m sharing a few of my favorite things that I’ve come across lately. It’s been a busy week working toward some new projects and new activities. When I spend time browsing the Internet and reading blogs, I always find new fun things to admire and even add to my Wish List.
- Lately I’ve been spending extra time researching recipes and blogs to help with eating clean and gluten free. I was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s recently, and after reading this book by Dr. Izabella Wentz on the disease, I’m working my way through her recommended protocols to feel better and improve my health. The AutoImmune Wellness Blog is one new find with good info and delicious recipes.
- I love art. Some of the most inventive art that I enjoy seeing every day is by artist Tanaka Tatsuya, who calls himself an miniature calendar artist and photographer. I found him by accident on instagram and boy am I glad I did. Every day he puts out a fantastic graphic using everyday items and his miniatures to create an image that makes you say Wow.
- This Halloween scrapbook layout by Paige Taylor Evans is perfection.
- Lia Griffith has a site full of wonderful paper craft projects. This Geode garland is on my to do list.
- If you like family Halloween costumes, you’ll love this one (which comes close to their amazing costumes last year)!
- Each year I try and have some type of unique tablecard for the Thanksgiving table. This year I am making gratitude rocks.
- Earlier this year, I LOVED the PBS Masterpiece Theater program Victoria. I decided to share it with some friends and have a watching party this fall to get them hooked in advance of Season 2 coming to the U.S. in January. The first night I went all out with a Victorian-inspired menu. Good food, fabulous show, great friends. How could I go wrong?
- Lego is about to launch the Women of NASA lego set. I have a daughter who works for the space program so this might need to be a new addition to her cubicle collectibles.
So, those are some of my favorite things this week.
Thank you for reading this blog and sharing my projects or ideas. It means a lot to me! Have a wonderful Friday and weekend.